Forge FC is very active in fulfilling donation requests from registered charities and non-profit organizations to assist with their fundraising efforts. Every year Forge FC helps raise thousands of dollars for charities and benefits by donating items to various fundraisers. While we would like to support every organization, we receive a high volume of requests each day. To ensure we are supporting as many charitable organizations as possible, we have focused our efforts in the following areas: grassroots soccer, children and health & wellness. Please note: we are unable to accommodate requests for families or individuals.
- Request must be done using the form below. We no longer accept requests via mail, email, fax, or telephone.
- Events must be in Hamilton or Southwestern Ontario area.
- Requests must be received at least four (4) weeks in advance of the event.
- Requests must be for fundraising purposes only (ex. Silent or live auction, raffle)
- Charity located in the Hamilton and surrounding area
- Organizations that support or benefit youth soccer, underserved children and their families, medically-related causes or educational initiatives.
- You will receive notification when a request is processed. Please do not call on the status of your donation.
- Donations will be mailed approximately two (2) weeks before the item is needed for the event.
- Decisions made by the Forge FC Community Relations Department are final.
Requests related to the following are INELIGIBLE:
- Awards, prizes or incentive programs.
- Requests for operating expenses or monetary donations.
- Individuals or individual pursuits (Stag and Does, etc), fraternal, labour or political groups.
To request a donation, please fill out the following form: