Tim Hortons Field
Attending a match is WAY more than just free kicks and throw ins. Your game ticket grants you access to these social spaces and memorable experiences, fun for the entire family!
Learn more about the Forge FC game experience below.
In the heart of Hamilton, our stadium stands, tall and proud. The official soccer venue for the 2015 Pan Am Games, Tim Hortons Field was built specifically for our beautiful game. The new home of Hamilton’s Forge FC, Tim Hortons Field delivers a world-class live sporting experience.
A symbol of Hamilton’s progress, Tim Hortons Field was built on sacred grounds. At Brian Timmis Field and Ivor Wynne Stadium, generations of Hamiltonians have come together to support our Clubs. Professional Soccer in Hamilton was born on these grounds, in 1961, when the Hamilton Steelers began play in the Eastern Canada Professional Soccer League.
Forge FC supporters can look forward to enjoying the world class amenities Tim Hortons Field delivers including:
- A 360 degree experience, with sightlines to the pitch from all angles. Perfect for the social, out-of-seat viewing experience.
- The largest outdoor bar in Canada – The Stipley
- Canada’s largest outdoor, high definition video board
- A family playground – Stripes Jungle
- Numerous fan experience elements, including: the Coors Banquet Bar, Craft Gardens, Pinty’s Pub & Grill and the Coors Light Patio
- Incredible VIP hospitality experiences including 120 yards of Club seating and a state-of-the-art suite level
For 90 minutes and 120 yards, the passion of our City will be on full display at Tim Hortons Field. Forge FC will take the Tim Hortons Field pitch and advance, like the City it represents.